Now Out of Print, the Sakki-Sakki Tarot – for the Artist in Each of Us, has been reincarnated to I AM THE ARTIST Tarot, by Sakki-Sakki.
The deck has 80 (+4) cards and comes in a sturdy box.
All the cards have been reworked, designed to be recognizable yet delightful with surprise.
card size: 7×12 cm (approx. 2.7″ x 4.7″)
- 78 Majors & Minors – incorporating the structure and meanings of the Rider-Waite-Smith deck, together with Astrology, Kabbalah and personal symbolism.
Unique additional cards to this deck
- “The Artist”, of course!
- “The Untitled One”
And… To celebrate this rebirth, this Special Edition also includes:
- 3 extra cards representing the Three Creative Powers
- Companion sheets for color-inspired spreads!
The cards are printed in the EU, on premium 320gr paper, with black core layer-a must for extra flexibility and durability when shuffling. The price of the black-core paper has gone up dramatically and it’s rarely used anymore, not even by the big publishers. So, hold on!
Subscribers can also enjoy a handy digital LCB (Little Colorful Book) with keywords, designed to be used on your phone. Are you ready for this??
Playing with Symbols–The Essential Companion Book to I AM THE ARTIST TAROT & to Your Creative Journey.
Monicka Clio Sakki and Carol Anne Buckley
Countless customers have praised the informative and well organized nature of the Playing with Symbols companion book. Many use it to learn Tarot, since it’s relevant to any traditional Rider-Waite-Smith deck.
The book includes
- revealing descriptions, keywords, meanings, and reflections from The Artist’s Journal for each card
- A comprehensive Systems section on Numbers, Elements, Astrology and Kabbalah which are a perfect introduction to anyone learning Tarot.
- Introduction to the Color Quest Codes – a new color inspired system originated by yours truly.
- Introduction of The Three Creative Powers
- Extensive Spreads
- A new chapter on The Artists’ Journey and The Creative Thread
- A new chapter on the evolution of this deck
- An updated deep dive in the Creative Process of this deck
From casual to the red carpet!
Wear Art. Spark conversations. Activate magic!
A Sakki-Sakki oversized scarf is a celebration of colors and symbols. A declaration of creativity and spirit, and a style statement that speaks beyond aesthetics.
Choose one of these unique design–while supplies last!
1. Playing Symbols
2. The Untitled One
3. The Empress